Professor of Management Information Systems
Documented Research Impact
Google Scholar Citation Summary
Microsoft Academic Search Summary
Academia.edu Career Summary
Linked In Profile
Brief Biographical Sketch
- Ph. D., Management,
Major: Systems Analysis and Computer Science,
Minor: Applied Economics,
Krannert Graduate School of
Purdue University, 1984.
- M. S.,
Purdue University, 1979.
- B. S.,
University of Oklahoma, 1977.
Fall, 2015 Courses
Spring, 2016 Courses
- Implications of Firm Search Behavior for Outsourcing in the Cloud (literature review)
- Should the IS Organization be a Shepherd or a Servant? (accepted and forthcoming in 2015)
- A Cross-cultural Study of Student Attitudes Towards Intellectual Property (pilot-testing questionnnaire)
- Benefits of Decision Support Systems (paper recently published)
- Prospect Profiles and Market Channel: The Web Effect (data analysis)
- Complete list of published research